camel-users mailing list archives

From Seon Lee <fuc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a WIKI page describing class type returned by getBody() method ?
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:01:06 GMT

Ive been looking for an easy way to debug the header contents on messages
passed around in Camel. The ideas in this thread for a new feature are
great.

Until then, what is the best way to dump/debug message headers currently
with release 1.3 of Camel? I poked around and it looks like I could create a
custom component that performs this logging. Are there other alternatives?

Thanks, and cheers!
Seon Lee