camel-users mailing list archives

From xjn <...@lycos.de>
Subject How to receive async Messages on a MINA client ?
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2008 08:18:20 GMT

Hi,

i want to solve the following scenario (for a given server protocol) with
Camel and MINA :

* a client should connect to a server WITHOUT sending any data to the server
* this client should then only asynchronously read data from the server
converting it to messages (using a codec)

I expected the following route to work :

from("mina:tcp://remoteServer:port?codec=...").to("log:test?level=INFO")

But i will get only an exception

Caused by: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: bind

The reason might be, that from("mina:") seems to always use an IoAcceptor
and this is, of course, not possible on a remote address. On MINA an
IoConnector has to be used with async receive.

So how can i setup this requirement (without writing my own endpoint ) ?

Thx for help