camel-users mailing list archives

From sandeep reddy <sandeep.re...@in2m.com>
Subject Re: Help with WireTap please! (Noob)
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:40:37 GMT

Hi James,

     I am using camel in my example and implementing wiretap pattern.But no
luck still upto now.And i have seen this post.

   Please correct me if i am wrong:

     Using below eip pattern it is working fine.But i am not getting how to
do using camel

      <eip:wire-tap service="hello:routingService"
endpoint="validationEndpoint">
    <eip:target>
      <eip:exchange-target service="hello:BeanService" />
    </eip:target>
    <eip:inListener>
      <eip:exchange-target service="hello:JMSProviderService" />
    </eip:inListener>
  </eip:wire-tap>

I need to implement this in camel.How can i do?

My JMSProviderService (mep=in-only) and my BeanService (in-out).I got stuck,
help me out.

Sandeep.