camel-users mailing list archives

From bwtaylor <bryan_w_tay...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: two to-database-endpoints in one transaction
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 22:47:14 GMT

I'd like to know the answer to this too. I found this documentation:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/transactional-client.html

I assume you could do something like this with a jdbc transaction managers.
One thing I didn't understand: where is the java code block that manipulates
the PlatformTransactionManager supposed to go? Also it refers to a variable
ctx whose origin isn't shown or explained. What kind of context is that?

I'd love to see more and better docs and examples regarding transaction
management in general, including XA examples.