camel-users mailing list archives

From taran <tarandeep.si...@globallogic.com>
Subject How to implement custom AggregationCollection to implement completeness condition
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 15:53:05 GMT

Hi All,

I implemented my custom aggregation strategy for stateful aggregation.
When i tested it, it fails if there is some time latency in sending messages
to aggregator, as it timesout.

We tried setting batchTimeout and batchSize with stateful aggregator but it
doesn't work as in the default camel implementation, the message  counter
and the  timeout  are  common  to  all arriving  messages,  instead  of
having  separate  ones  for each aggregate,  and so this  doesn’t  even
implement  a  basic completeness  condition.

I read camel documentation which says to implement a completeness condition,
the camel Aggregator can be extended by writing a custom
AggregationCollection, to be used with our custom AggregationStrategy.

I request for some urgent help on writing custom AggregationCollection to be
used with my Custom AggregationStrategy.

best regards,
tarandeep
tarandeep.singh@globallogic.com