camel-users mailing list archives

From chintaka <chinta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mix camel endpoint with jbi endpoint in camel routes ?
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 14:33:59 GMT

I have a similar question regarding JBI end points and camel.
I am trying to use a JBI end point in camel context.

from("jbi:endpoint:http://nameSpace/screenRequestEngine").to("log:tutorial");

  JBI end point is already deployed in to serviceMix. When I deploy the
camel context ,it complains that end point already exists. It seems like
camel is trying to create the end point already available.
What is the correct way to receive a message from an existing JBI end point
to the camel context ?

Thanks,

Chintaka