camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delayer EIP to delay the process start until 10 messages are available on the queue ?
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 10:22:53 GMT
There's nothing out of the box that does exactly this but the
Resequencer works in a similar way - consuming a batch of messages
then when a condition is true (timer usually) they actually send some
messages and consume them.

You could look at using the BatchProcessor and just setting the batch
size to 10.  If you want you could put all the 10 messages into a big
mesage? Or just send them all at once when you know you've got 10?