camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: Help - bad example, bad
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 14:16:52 GMT
2008/5/9 Kulchar <>:
> Hello,
> I'm attempting to learn how to test ServiceMix projects using maven.  A link
> directed me to the page and under
> the sections where codes is suppose to be I see "An error occurred:
> Connection refused. The system administrator has been notified."
> I'd really like to learn from the page - but - I'm of a simple mind and I
> like pictures and code snippets.
> Sorry for the bother and I hope this can be fixed soon.

Its an issue that has been around a little while - due to Apache
subversion server woes - but its just been fixed; the only downside is
apache's web caches haven't caught up yet.

In an hour or so the page should be fine. In the mean time try this page/site...

Open Source Integration

View raw message