camel-users mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <>
Subject Re: event:// component - example ?
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 14:34:48 GMT

The only example I could find is in the unit tests.  Have a look at

To me, this event:// endpoint app receives events from the CamelContext
itself (e.g. the  ContextRefreshEvent received first in the test) as
well as events on messages being exchange (e.g. the CamelEvent received
afterwards).  This is just what I can learn from the unit test, but I'm
sure someone will correct me if I'm completely missing the point here...

cmoulliard wrote:
> Hi,
> The documentation concerning the component event://
> ( is very poor. Can someone tell me
> what we can do with such component and provide an example implementing this
> in a route ?
> Regards,
> Charles

View raw message