camel-users mailing list archives

From rmunjuluri <rmunjul...@yahoo.com>
Subject Resequencer based on XML Message header element (MessageId)
Date Sun, 25 May 2008 05:04:08 GMT

Hello,

I am trying of the Resequencer EIP in camel and sending simple XML messages
with in random order.

[java] INFO  [ActiveMQOnewaySender] Sending (0)- <MessageId>1</MessageId>
[java] INFO  [ActiveMQOnewaySender] Sending (1)- <MessageId>6</MessageId>
[java] INFO  [ActiveMQOnewaySender] Sending (2)- <MessageId>7</MessageId>
[java] INFO  [ActiveMQOnewaySender] Sending (3)- <MessageId>4</MessageId>
[java] INFO  [ActiveMQOnewaySender] Sending (4)- <MessageId>8</MessageId>
[java] INFO  [ActiveMQOnewaySender] Sending (5)- <MessageId>2</MessageId>
[java] INFO  [ActiveMQOnewaySender] Sending (6)- <MessageId>5</MessageId>
[java] INFO  [ActiveMQOnewaySender] Sending (7)- <MessageId>0</MessageId>
[java] INFO  [ActiveMQOnewaySender] Sending (8)- <MessageId>3</MessageId>
[java] INFO  [ActiveMQOnewaySender] Sending (9)- <MessageId>9</MessageId>

As per my understanding I should be able to receive the messages at the
other end in a resequenced order. the issue I have is I didnt find any
samples XPATH expressions I could use to set in the camel route. I came
across the jbi.Message based resequence expressions but not for XML
messages. Is it possible at all to resequence based on XML message headers
flowing in ServiceMix? or didnt I look at the right place for the a sample
that does this?

thanx
-ram