camel-users mailing list archives

From carloc <>
Subject Re: Camel Request Reply Networked Broker
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 20:02:38 GMT

Hi Sir,

What If I have  a camel context in one in which I implement a request/reply
on a component.
In turn I send another request/reply to another camel context and wait for
that reply.

So in turn I have two requests. And I'll expect two replies afterwards.
One request to the local broker and then one request to the remote broker.
Is this the correct way to do it?

I'm quite confused on the  Store and Forward Idea as discussed in activemq
I want to avoid the chatiness over them but I do need to get a reply back.