camel-users mailing list archives

From konkere <empe...@inbox.ru>
Subject asynchronous invocations
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 17:09:04 GMT

it has been asked many times here, but i still can't get it working :(.

so i've set up a small route

	&lt;camel:camelContext id="camel">
		&lt;camel:route>
			&lt;camel:from uri="blah:queue:test1"/>
			&lt;camel:process ref="oneWayRestrictingProcessor"/>
			&lt;camel:bean ref="server" />
		&lt;/camel:route>
	&lt;/camel:camelContext>

	&lt;bean id="oneWayRestrictingProcessor"
class="com.my.server.OneWayRestrictingProcessor"/>

where "blah" is my server JmsComponent and the referenced processor does a
very simple thing (which was advised somewhere in a dedicated topic here):

  public void process(Exchange arg0) throws Exception {
    ((DefaultExchange)arg0).setPattern(ExchangePattern.InOnly);
  }

the client context is very simple:

	&lt;camel:proxy id="server"
		serviceInterface="com.my.server.Server"
		serviceUrl="jms:queue:test1" />

i just get this bean and invoke the exposed methods. and still the client is
blocked (i've put some Thread.sleep and system.out calls in the server
methods to check this) on each invocation, even that the exposed methods are
void. what do i do wrong?