camel-users mailing list archives

From rmunjuluri <rmunjul...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Content Based Routing of simple XML docs ?
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 10:43:01 GMT

changing the log level in conf/log4j.xml to DEBUG worked !!! Thank you very
much.

<logger name="org.apache.servicemix">
        <!-- To enable debug logging, replace the INFO by DEBUG -->
        <level value="DEBUG"/>
</logger>

Actually, I have been using IONA's version of Servicemix
(fuse-mediation-router-1.3.4.0). I am not sure what version of Camel this is
derived from. I only changed the log level to DEBUG and that worked. I did
not have to rebuild the Camel distro and replace the IONA version with the
built version.

thanx
-ram

Gert Vanthienen wrote:

> L.S.,
>
> This is probably being caused by sending a StreamSource (which can only
> be read once) to this Camel route (e.g. a servicemix-file/servicemix-ftp
> poller would do this).  If this is the case, you can fix this by either:
> - setting the log level in ServiceMix to DEBUG
> - rebuild Camel/ServiceMix locally to use the fix that is in Camel
> 1.4-SNAPSHOT (take a look at this thread [1] for more information)
>
> Gert
>
> [1]
> http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Created%3A-(CAMEL-516)-Camel-routes-only-work-when-org.apache.servicemix-log-level-is-set-to-DEBUG-td17264649s22882.html
>
> Bruce Snyder wrote:
>> On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 9:07 PM, rmunjuluri <rmunjuluri@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am trying out simple content based routing of the following messages:
>>>
>>> <Person>
>>>        <FirstName>John</FirstName>
>>>        <LastName>Smith</LastName>
>>>        <Destination>A</Destination>
>>> </Person>
>>>
>>> <Person>
>>>        <FirstName>John</FirstName>
>>>        <LastName>Smith</LastName>
>>>        <Destination>B</Destination>
>>> </Person>
>>>
>>> I would like for the first message (Destination=A) to go to a JMSQueue
>>> (Camel.A) in JBoss and the second message (Destination=B) to go to a
>>> JMSQueue (Camel.B) in JBoss. I have the endpoints configured but when I