camel-users mailing list archives

From pratibhaG <pratibha.ghog...@in2m.com>
Subject Re: error handling
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 09:24:33 GMT

Thanks a lllllllllllllllllllllllot Gert, You are great!
You have solved a problem I was facing last two days.
When I put

from(SERVICE_IN).errorHandler(deadLetterChannel(ERROR_IN).maximumRedeliveries(2)).to(BEAN_IN);

instead of
         errorHandler(deadLetterChannel(ERROR_IN).maximumRedeliveries(2));
           from(SERVICE_IN).to(BEAN_IN);
it worked.

Is there a difference between these two configurations? as per my
understanding these are same.

Thanks once again,
-Pratibha