camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mix camel endpoint with jbi endpoint in camel routes ?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:33:46 GMT
Agreed. The only real requirement when mixing JBI and camel endpoints
is that the Camel route must be deployed inside a JBI container at the
time - i.e. running inside a servicemix-camel Service Unit to be able
to invoke JBI endpoints.

Also its worth understanding that every invoke of a JBI endpoint
involves message normalization (conversion to/from XML etc)

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration