camel-users mailing list archives

From james.strac...@gmail.com
Subject Re: EI Pattern question
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 09:28:20 GMT
Channels only have a RAM overhead so its no biggie having loads.

The last image could be anything though - it could be a number of
entity messages.

If you are trying to make a kinda distributed entity cache then you
probably dont wanna stream the entire DB to a new subscriber :-) so
having a single topic for updates to an entity; then loading
individual entities on demand is maybe a more suitable approach