camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: webservice response
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:16:26 GMT
Hi Evgeny,

Yes , you need to return a list or a array object  as a result to the
cxf consumer in Camel 1.3.
If you look for CXF Invoker interface's[1] implementation,  you will
find out all the result are wrapped with a MessageContentsList object in
the implementations.
Current CXF outgoing interceptor chains just handles the message with
List object.

I can add a check point in the CamelInvoker[2], to make sure the
CamelInvoker will return a List object even the out message body is not
a list or array object.
So you could just set the out message's body with the result directly in
your processor.

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/service/invoker/Invoker.java
[2]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk/components/camel-cxf/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/cxf/CamelInvoker.java

Willem