camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem running examples in 1.3.0
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 01:23:02 GMT
Hi Rob,
Please add the below repository to your maven setting.xml.
<repository>
      <id>apache.snapshots</id>
      <name>Apache Development Snapshot Repository</name>
      <url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository</url>
      <releases>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </releases>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
      </snapshots>
    </repository>

Or you build camel from the top level with "mvn install", then you could
run the example with "mvn camel:run" :)

Willem