camel-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Tully" <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Password error for https endpoint connection
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 12:26:54 GMT
On 02/04/2008, Micky Santomax <mickysantomax@tiscali.it> wrote:

>  Gary Tully wrote:
>  >
>  > Hi Micky,
>  > It looks like jetty is not properly configured or there are two
>  > instances of jetty.
>  >

>  How can I verify this ?

If you can get it into a debugger, put a break point in
org.mortbay.jetty.Server constructors or enable full logging for
org.mortbay.jetty.Server class. It logs in the doStart method. Logging
for jetty? see: http://jetty.mortbay.org/jetty5/tut/logging.html

>  Gary Tully wrote:
>  >
>  > Can you try to exercise your camel route outside of tomcat first, in a
>  > standalone jvm.
>  >

>  I run my personalized HttpRouteTest with https protocol. It is attached in
>  Jira :
>  https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-407

thanks. I added some comments to the jira, but it is mostly background info
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-407?focusedCommentId=41965#action_41965

> Gary Tully wrote:
>  >
>  > Also, it may be good to attach a testcase and/or your tomcat config to
>  > the jira you raised.
>  >

>  Tomcat is in default configuration

ok.