camel-users mailing list archives

From rzfrantz <rzfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transactional endpoints
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:55:33 GMT

Hi Charles!

     First of all thank you very much for your help. I've checked the link,
but the problem is that it is now completely clear. According to this text
you presented: "Endpoints that support transactions will participate in the
current transaction context that they are called from." ... I suppose to be
transactional both endpoints must be of the same technology and besides in
share the same context. I do really agree with you, would be better to
indicate in the documentation which kind of endpoint can be transactional.

     Does anybody have more experience and can help us?

best regards,

rafael.