camel-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working Terracotta Component - Clustered Queues in Camel
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:23:23 GMT

Thx. I will pick up the code from your svn server and test it.

One question :
According to this architecture (Camel + Terracotta), the
clustering/loadbalacing functionality is not provided by a ESB like
ServiceMix or Mule or using a cluster of JMS queues but by Terracotta. So,
conceptually speaking, Terracotta could play the role of an ESB except that
functionalities used to create/plug endpoints, services, ... are not part of
Terracotta package.

So, what do you think about the idea to embed Terracotta into a ESB product
(Mule, ServiceMix, ...) in order to provide such functionalities by default
? Terracotta could be part of the kernel engine of the ESB ?

Regards,

Charles