camel-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working Terracotta Component - Clustered Queues in Camel
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 07:33:45 GMT

Hi,

Can you tell me if the integration of Terracotta with Camel has been finally
integrated into the Camel project ? If this is the case, where this code is
located (in the source directory of Camel-core / Camel-component) ?

Regards

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Xpectis - www.xpectis.com