camel-users mailing list archives

From Tijs <t.rademak...@chello.nl>
Subject BAM example fails in 1.3.0
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:02:03 GMT

Hi all,

I am trying to get a BAM example running.
Therefore I started with the BAM example available in the Camel 1.3.0
release.
However when I start this example, I get three error exchanges instead of
the expected one.
So for all three purchase orders, no invoice is received within the period
defined with errorIfOver.
I have tried to implement the same example with ActiveMQ in stead of File
connectivity and I get the same strange behavior. All messages are however
read from the queue. So there seem to be something wrong with logic that
determines the "errorIfOver" functionality.
Is anyone experiencing the same behavior?

Best regards,

Tijs