camel-users mailing list archives

From Rob Moore <nabble.robmo...@xoxy.net>
Subject Re: Problem running examples in 1.3.0
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 18:03:45 GMT

My apologies -- I failed to comprehend that I needed to build from source.
For some reason (unclear to me now) I thought I could simply use the binary
snapshot to make this work. So disabused of that understanding, I grabbed
the source from trunk but I've run into some unit test failures:

Running org.apache.camel.model.XmlParseTest
Tests run: 17, Failures: 0, Errors: 17, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.096 sec
<<< FAILURE!
Running org.apache.camel.model.GenerateXmlTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.048 sec
<<< FAILURE!

Perhaps I should use a tagged version of the code rather than the trunk?
I'll give that a shot.

Thanks for your help, Willem.