camel-users mailing list archives

From Rob Moore <>
Subject Re: Problem running examples in 1.3.0
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 05:50:56 GMT

OK, I think I misunderstood about which directory you meant for me to use so
I switched to the examples sub-directory and ran mvn install with the
following result:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...

Project ID: null:examples:pom:null

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.apache.camel:camel-parent for project:
null:examples:pom:null for project null:examples:pom:null