camel-users mailing list archives

From fuchsmi <>
Subject Aggregation with idle timeouts
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 10:05:58 GMT

Hi all,

It looks like camel rocks and it a great framework for our project.

Anyway, one feature we need is to aggregate based on a groupid with an
timeout. To give an simple example, every hit of a visitor of an website is
one message, its sessionid is the groupid. so we aggragate based on the
users sessionid. now we want to finish the aggragation after the user is 30
minutes idle.

Is it possible to implement that based on the Aggragator pattern? Is there
an existing implementation of a functionallity like this?