camel-users mailing list archives

From Micky Santomax <mickysanto...@tiscali.it>
Subject Re: ServiceConstructionException error for https CXF endpoint
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 09:32:36 GMT

willem.jiang wrote:

> Hi Micky,
>
> I don't know how do you initiate the Camel context in Tomcat. Can you
> show me the codes ?

I've set a listener in WEB-INF\web.xml as follow :
    <listener>
        <description>Start and destroy CamelContext</description>

<listener-class>project.springfreesbee.ContextStartup</listener-class>
    </listener>

Then in ContextStartup class I set :

public class ContextStartup implements javax.servlet.ServletContextListener
{

    public void contextInitialized(ServletContextEvent arg0) {...}

    public void contextDestroyed(ServletContextEvent arg0) {...}
}

willem.jiang wrote:

> If you just want to leverage the CXF servlet transport, you need to get
> the bus instance from CXFServlet and set it as the default bus to let
> camel-cxf component to use.
>
> If not the camel-cxf component will try to let jetty listen to the
> address which you specify in the URI, since you have no SSL
> configuration  for the Jetty engine , some exception is thrown out.
>
> Willem

I think that framework automatically must recognize the http / https
protocol of CXFs published endpoint and the set the correct routing. If I
set http protocol for published endpoint everything works, else if I set
https protocol I get this error during installation in tomcat :

ERROR [test.springfreesbee.ContextStartup - contextInitialized] -
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException