camel-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Gilday" <>
Subject Re: Put to queue and continue processing
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2008 23:07:47 GMT
Is there a JIRA request for adding these additional verbs to the DSL?
Being able to change the exchange pattern is something that I felt I
needed when putting together some use cases, and I've seen a number of
mails on this list asking about it.

----- Original message -----
From: "rauwerdink" <>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 14:22:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Put to queue and continue processing

I tried adding disableReplyTo=true on the queue, but it still ended up
an InOut exchange pattern so the JmsProducer code was still waiting for
response.  I looked around for a way to set the exchange pattern
but by your response it sounds like there isn't currently a way to do
I ended up creating a processor that did the put to the queue without
waiting for a response similar to how the else branch in JmsProducer
does it
and that got me the behavior I was looking for.  Thanks for helping to
me toward a solution.

As an aside, Camel is just plain outstanding.  What a great lightweight
powerful framework you guys have put together.