camel-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Having a web service automatically activate when data is placed into a queue
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2008 13:19:18 GMT
Hello again, I have a few more questions.  I'm using a CXF-based web
service provider running on Tomcat, using CXF's JAX-WS front end.  Its
WSDL is located on my machine as follows:
http://localhost:8080/doubleit/services/doubleit?wsdl.

Questions about the CXF component page[1]:

1.) Using this type of URI:  "cxf://address?options", which of the
options--wsdlURL, serviceClass, serviceName, portName--do I have to
provide?  It seems strange to need to provide any of these options,
because the first can be obtained via "?wsdl" by default, the second is
not necessarily known by the client, and the third and fourth are
readable from the WSDL--perhaps these options are needed only by CXF's
simple frontend?

2.) Using the same type of URI, how do I specify the wsdl:operation I
wish to be calling?  I.e., if my wsdl has doubleIt, tripleIt, and
quadrupleIt wsdl:operations, how do I specify the one that I want?

Thanks,
Glen

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/camel/cxf.html