camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I connect to ActiveMq broker running outside of my camelcontext's VM ?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:56:59 GMT
On 20/03/2008, cmoulliard <cmoulliard@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  How should I configure my camelcontext in order to connect to an ActiveMq
>  broker running outside of my camelcontext's VM ?
>
>  Let's say :
>  My Camel route is defined like
>  From(file:///c:/production/swift?noop=false).to(jms:queue:swift.queue) and
>  the "jms:queue:swift.queue" is a queue defined in a ActiveMq broker running
>  in a separate Java VM.

If the broker is on the same machine then using

to("activemq:swift.queue")

would do the right thing without any explicit configuration.

Otherwise you can configure the ActiveMQComponent with the brokerURL
using either Java code or in your spring.xml...
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/activemq.html

--
James
-------