camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BeanFactoryAware (Spring)
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:47:28 GMT
On 19/03/2008, cmoulliard <cmoulliard@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I have found the mistake. My code was not correct.

Ah cool! :)

So is it all working fine now - or are you still hitting some issues?

BTW the previous error you got...
Error creating bean with name 'camel:beanPostProcessor': Cannot resolve
reference to bean 'camel' while setting bean property 'camelContext'; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'camel': Initialization of bean failed; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.InvalidPropertyException: Invalid
property 'c' of bean class

was this issue thats been resolved...
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-391

the workaround for now is to declare the camel namespace prefix on the
<beans> element

--
James
-------