camel-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin Ross" <kevin.r...@metova.com>
Subject Multiple camel contexts/Unit Testing/DOT graph generation and General Strategy for
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 18:13:24 GMT
So I'm working my way through camel, implementing our necessary routes and
processors to solve our workflow needs.

For each route I build, I have been creating a different <camelContext> to
the same file with a unique id named appropriately for the purpose.  So far,
I have done this so I may easily unit test the results of each route and it
has worked well.

As my routes get more and more complex, I was interested in seeing the
generated DOT graph.

Copying the IntegrationTest.java from the camel-spring tests, I attempted to
use the following line:

Main.main( "-a", DEFAULT_CAMEL_CONTEXT_RESOURCE_PATH, "-duration", "4s",
"-o", "target" );

Checking the generated dot file within target, I see the following content:

digraph CamelRoutes {

node [style = "rounded,filled", fillcolor = yellow,
fontname="Helvetica-Oblique"];

}

Am I missing something?  Is there any reason why having multiple contexts
would cause an issue?  Is this going to impact the total workflow when we
have completed each part?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin