camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mixing dataFormat in camel-cxf
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:33:38 GMT
Hi Marc

I think we could do some improvement on the MESSAGE Data format, so we
could handle the customer Exception more easily. Why do you not want the
HTTP 200 return to the client side?

BTW,
I am looking forward your better patch :)

Willem

Marc Giger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Following scenario:
>
> <camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring">
>         <route>
>             <from uri="cxf:bean:routerEndpoint?dataFormat=MESSAGE"/>
>             <process ref="decryptProcessor"/>
>             <choice>
>                 <when>
>                     <methodCall bean="endpointSelector" method="matches"/>
>                     <to uri="cxf:bean:serviceEndpoint?dataFormat=MESSAGE"/>
>                 </when>
>                 <otherwise>
>                     <to uri="cxf:bean:localEndpoint"/>
>                 </otherwise>
>             </choice>
>        </route>
>     </camelContext>
>
> Where the localEndpoint is POJO (JAXB).
>
> The requirements are the following:
>
> Route the message to a local endpoint if some criteria matches in the endpointSelector.
Otherwise do
> a invoke of a remote endpoint. An important point is that the message is nowhere marshalled/unmarshalled
when the remote
> endpoint is invoked. Otherwise the wss-signature will be invalid. So handle the message
as raw inputStream.

> All is working fine so far but the localEndpoint invocation.
> If I specify the dataFormat=MESSAGE on the local endpoint, it works. But an User generated
exception will be returned as 200 http code.

> Do you see any chance to get this mixes dataFormat setup somehow working with camel-cxf?
>
> @Willem: I've tested your changes to the fault handling. It's better now but not perfect;-)
> I have a patch in my queue which solves the custom soap-fault handling in camel-cxf.
I will report it in jira.