camel-users mailing list archives

From Brad Fritz <brad-ca...@fritzfam.com>
Subject Re: extract xml from URL and save to file
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:09:23 GMT
On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 10:39:14AM -0700, davsclaus wrote:

> Shouldn't we create a JIRA ticket for Aarons great idea of having somekind of
> DSL for specifying how some pooling consumers/producers can be activated?

For what it's worth, I think that is a good idea.

I ran across this thread while looking for a way to kick off an SFTP
consumer on a schedule.  Seems like a reasonably typical integration
scenario.  If there were a JIRA issue and some direction from
developers about what type of solution would be accepted, I would
definitely consider working on a patch.  (I am in the process of
migrating some integration utilities from Mule to Camel at work.)

--Brad