camel-users mailing list archives

From davsclaus <cib_re...@yahoo.dk>
Subject Re: FTP to FILE
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:55:46 GMT

Hi

For what it is worth I got this code working fine in Camel 1.3:

                String fileUrl =
"file:target/ftptest/?append=false&noop=true";
                from(ftpUrl).setHeader(FileComponent.HEADER_FILE_NAME,
constant("deleteme.txt")).

convertBodyTo(String.class).to(fileUrl).to("mock:result");

I will add a unit test (FromFtpToAsciiFileTest) that verifies that it works
on Camel 1.3+

/Claus