camel-users mailing list archives

From DominicTulley <>
Subject Re: Camel creating lots of connections (Is it polling?)
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:26:16 GMT

Hi Carlos, are you seeing this even when the system is idle (no messages
coming through)?
I'm seeing a similar issue (but not identical) where a new connection is
made for each message that passes through the camel routing (
here ).

This is potentially related to the JIRA you mentioned, but James has tried
to reproduced it and doesn't see the problem.