camel-users mailing list archives

From Robert Thullner <rthull...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Camel transports in ServiceMix
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 20:07:52 GMT

Thanks for the reply, I made it working to send messages in the Camel SU
directly to a JMS queue and not to a SU. However my problem now is the
following:

I send JMS TextMessage which contains XML content. When my application
receives the message it is not a TextMessage anymore, but an
ActiveMQMessage. How can I get the XML content out of the ActiveMQMessage. I
tried the getContent() method (see below) but this always returns null. I
did not find any example for that.
ByteSequence bs = ((ActiveMQMessage)message).getContent();

Furthermore the JMSCorrelationId and all other properties are also null when
I retrieve it from the incoming message.

Best regards,
Robert