camel-users mailing list archives

From watcher <patr...@daly.ws>
Subject FileComponent Routing
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:23:24 GMT

I'm a new user to camel.

I successfully set up a example as follows.

public class CamelTest extends RouteBuilder {

from("file:c:\\temp").to("bean:fileuploadService?methodName=process").convertBodyTo(File.class);

	}
}

I what to route the the message to a different route based on the file name.
For e.g. if the filename contains the word "report" I would like to redirect
it to another folder and not through a bean.

I think I should use a filter like below but I'm unsure what I need to do.
What does the "foo" relate to?
    from("seda:a").filter(header("foo").isEqualTo("bar")).to("seda:b");

I've configure camel to use the Juel (el) expression language. Version 1.2.0

-Thanks in advance.