camel-users mailing list archives

From DominicTulley <>
Subject Re: Getting lots of TIME_WAIT sockets
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:58:31 GMT

Thanks for the quick response James.

I've tried what I understood by your suggestion (and in fact started
scattering the cacheLevelName in other places as well!) but I still see the

         .setHeader(RoutingStatics.HEADER_HASHANDLER, hasHandlerExpression)
         .setHeader(RoutingStatics.HEADER_ISDOCBASED, isDocBasedExpression)

Is this what you intended, or do you mean on the external consumer (the
engines reading from the OUT_QUEUE)?

I've also tried with CACHE_CONNECTION because it sounded like the name might
not have changed yet in the version of spring I have in AMQ (2.0.6).