camel-users mailing list archives

From bgoetzmann <bgoetzm...@sophia.symag.com>
Subject Re: Camel Spring Remoting
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:25:07 GMT

Thank you,

I see in Camel Spring Remoting a great potential and, in effect, it would be
very interesting to see a less trivial sample. But, is it possible to have
an example in the documentation with web service technologie: a bean exposed
as a web service, and consumed by a Camel proxy?

For myself I do a similar thing with ServiceMix : a POJO exposed as a web
service (using the HTTP binding component) and consumed by a web client
using AJAX.

Bertrand ;-)