camel-users mailing list archives

From davsclaus <cib_re...@yahoo.dk>
Subject Re: Camel Spring Remoting
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:42:53 GMT

Hi

I hear you. I think Camel need a more feature complete sample that has
seperate client and server code. And at best the client code could be non
camel, to demonstrate how other systems can integration to Camel server.

The current samples are small and only showing a few parts of a specific
camel component. A more real life sample would greatly help for
documentation as well.

We just need to think of a domain that most people can relate to and build a
good camel sample.
A kinda like petclinc sample for integration instead.

/Claus