camel-users mailing list archives

From davsclaus <cib_re...@yahoo.dk>
Subject Re: Camel TCP receiver endpoint
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:07:41 GMT

Hi George

The best way to supply patches etc is to create a new ticket in JIRA (issue
tracker)
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/support.html

Then its not lost in this forum where people tend to read only the new
posts.

As I am supplying quite a lot of patches to the MINA component lately I
could take a look at your patches and get it into the core Camel.

I hear you point about just using the standard camel-mina component you will
be able to send messages over the network and not lose your header and other
properties on the exchange itself.

So please create a JIRA and supply your patches and other files and we can
go from there.

/Claus