camel-users mailing list archives

From bgoetzmann <bgoetzm...@sophia.symag.com>
Subject Re: Camel Spring Remoting
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:47:32 GMT

Hello,

What would be very interesting for the document is a complete example using
Camel Spring Remoting defining the Spring configuration for each side,
client and server: for the client part, show the use of the proxy for the
invocation of the server part, and for the server part, show the exposition
of the bean as a web service for example.
With the actual example, all happens in the same JVM, with the use of the
direct scheme.

Cheers,

Bertrand.