camel-users mailing list archives

From georgiosgeorgiadis <georgiosgeorgia...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Routing to a method of an object with more than one parameters
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 15:32:46 GMT

Hi,

The idea with org.apache.camel.MethodName" set to the method name to invoke
and the
body as the Object[] arguments sounds good, but if the method has more than
one formal parameters (not annotations) it throws an error:

No expression available for method: public java.lang.Object
MyClass.callme(java.lang.Object,java.lang.String) which already has a body
so ignoring parameter: 1 so ignoring method

Anyway, I will use still the BeanProcessor.METHOD_NAME as header but my
custom processor will ignore annotations as all objects that we need to call
are old-school pojos.

Thanks

Georgios