camel-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Gilday" <martin.li...@imap.cc>
Subject Request Reponse with Camel
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:44:45 GMT
Hi,
I am currently trying to find the best way to implement request response
with ActiveMQ.  I am considering Lingo as well as Camel.  This page on
the ActiveMQ site [1] suggests that using Camel as a Spring Remoting
provider is the best solution.  However the page it links to [2] is
seemingly only a partial listing of the test case from camel-spring.  I
have attempted to follow the test case, however this resulted in errors
once I changed the example from direct to JMS.  This lead me to finding
this posting [3] on the mailing list describing the same fault.  It
seems very strange to me that the recommended solution from the ActiveMQ
site does not actually work.  Is using Camel for JMS request response
actually the current recommended practice, or is the suggestion
incorrect?

Thanks,
Martin

[1]http://activemq.apache.org/how-should-i-implement-request-response-with-jms.html