camel-users mailing list archives

From "Roman Kalukiewicz" <roman.kalukiew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 1.2 - CatchProcessor not working?
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 20:50:01 GMT
>  >  I think that the error is not solved.
>  >
>  >  When I use exception handler outside of a route, my errors are catched.
>  >  When I use exception handler inside of a route, my errors are not catched.

I've just commited a fix for this issue. Tomorrow it should be
available in our maven repository. Until then there is a set of tests
(that pass) that show the flows that are handled properly. I hope it
should solve the problem.

Different scenarios that are now handled properly could be found in
Validation* tests at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk/camel-core/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/processor/

Roman