camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: integration strategy
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:47:45 GMT
On 27/02/2008, David Siefert <siefert.david.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I have been thinking about my strategy for integrating use of Camel within
>  my environment.  I am using JBoss AS 4.2.x, so I am considering wrapping the
>  Camel management (creation, start, stop) in a JMX Managed Bean so that it
>  can be plugged into the server spine, where it can be managed and
>  monitored.  Is there a better way to do this--perhaps something is already
>  written, or is my way of thinking wrong/right?  Seems to make sense...

I'm wondering does JBoss have any way to start/stop spring
ApplicationContexts? If so you could just use that? I'd have thought
there's some way to deploy a spring.xml inside JBoss someone's already
done?

If not then sure we could write an MBean that just starts/stops a
spring context?

--
James
-------