camel-users mailing list archives

From "David Siefert" <siefert.david.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject camel example from site
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:00:23 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to evaluate Apache Camel and I am already having issues trying
the example from the site.  I have a maven project with the dependency to
camel 1.2.0, and most of the classes resolve, however for some reason
org.apache.camel.component.jms is not a part of the JAR, so I can not load
JmsComponent.

Anybody else have this problem?

C:\camel-sample\src\test\java\org\apache\activemq\camel\sample\CamelSampleTest.java:[17,38]
package org.apache.camel.component.jms does not exist
C:\camel-sample\src\test\java\org\apache\activemq\camel\sample\CamelSampleTest.java:[43,49]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable JmsComponent
location: class org.apache.activemq.camel.sample.CamelSampleTest
Thanks,

David