camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Response processor / transformer
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:15:46 GMT
Hi  Marc,

I think I can give you a quick answer for the question 4 and also
wanting to know how to resolve the 1,2,3 question ;)

If you want to use the local transport in CXF, you have to set up the
local transport factory for the bus.
Here is an example of spring configuration in the CXF localTransport wiki[1]

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/local-transport.html

Willem.