camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: message mode routing for signed soap requests
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 00:54:02 GMT
Hi Marc,

 From your configuration , you just route the request in POJO data
format mode.
You can configure the router to use the MESSAGE data format by adding
the data format parameter in the endpoint URI like this.

<camelContext id="camel"

   <route>
     <from uri="cxf:bean:routerEndpoint?dataFormat=MESSAGE"/>
     <to uri="cxf:bean:serviceEndpoint?dataFormat=MESSAGE"/>
   </route>
</camelContext>

Since I just fixed an issue that spring cxf endpoint can't be configured
properly with MESSAGE or PAYLOAD data format yesterday, you may need to
try out the latest snap shot of camel.

BTW , in MESSAGE mode , the camel-cxf component just exchange the input
stream from the transport layer, it  will never touch or change any
contents in the message.  I think it will fulfill your requirement.

Cheers,

Willem.